Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Looking for info on Callaway C4 Super Speedster

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 09:19 AM
Banned
moneypit is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for info on Callaway C4 Super Speedster

I'm looking for any info on the Callaway C4 Super Speedsters (twin Turbo ZR1 motor). I've found that it was reported two being made, one being a red one. I remember the red one being covered in the magazines. The second is on the web and shown and described as being the only LeMans bodied Speedster or Super Speedster. This car appears to be a metallic brown.

I'm trying to find information specific to this second car (or production beyond two Super Speedster cars). Was it rebodied as the LeMans at a later time? I have pictures of a metallic brown super speedster with the standard speedster body I took during a Callaway shop tour. The interior appears to be the same between the car I photographed in Fall/Winter 1993 and the pictures on the web of the Lemans bodied car.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Any general information on the entire C4 speedster run is appreciated as well.

Old 09-28-2010, 05:55 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
matthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these parts
Have you tried The Callaway Owners Group ?
And otherwise take it to the forum on there. These guys now it all!

Good luck.

Old 09-28-2010, 06:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
matthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these partsmatthijsgrit is infamous around these parts

You're looking for the one on the right, correct?