Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Viper Owners,,,, Please help!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
waleed_wales is an unknown quantity at this point
Viper Owners,,,, Please help!!

Hello,,

Recently I bagged myself a 04 Viper,, and unfortunately power wise,, its totally dead, the paddles feel very stiff and not properly alligned. I just knew that there is a switch to adjust pedals, and not really bothered to go and check it out right now in the middle of the night. any idea what might be going wrong??? thnx all in advance

Old 09-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
im guessing you mean the power adjustable peddles? you may want to check your fuses. i've owned 2x 3rd gens. never a problem with this feature.

Old 09-01-2010, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
waleed_wales is an unknown quantity at this point
ok problem sorted. just to let u know it wasnt the switch,, i checked the pedals and were moving normally, it was the throttle cable not adjusted properly, anyway, thanx for the help

Old 08-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
A year later... and only 4 posts
Come on, please do share