Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Corvette Club Show - Sarasota, FL

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Corvette Club Show - Sarasota, FL

I was driving around town today and noticed a car show in the Hooters parking lot. Fortunately I had my camera with me

The local Corvette Club was hosting a Chevrolet car show in honor of one of their members who passed away, Tom Sullivan. Here are the photos I took.

Enjoy,

Peter

Old 08-09-2010, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Member
UberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to allUberDooberDan is a name known to all
very nice blue convertible! nice pictures too btw

Old 08-09-2010, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks! I believe that's a '73 Stingray. I'm not good at telling the different years apart. It was a nice little show.