Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

ACR or ZR1??

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 02:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
viper al the way, for some reason i realy dislike vetes

Old 05-02-2010, 06:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Viper ACR.
It's faster, it's brutal, it's better looking, and it's way more exclusive.
When you go to a circuit you see 100 Corvette's and it doesn't matter if you have a ZR1 or C6 ZO6, there's always somebody who has a faster one.
When you have a ACR you just know you have the fastest one.

On the road: just the same, in Belgium both cars are very exclusive but i see a lot more Corvette's than Vipers.

Maybe it's not fair what i'm saying because i think the Viper is the coolest car in the world but hey, it's just my opinion.
Think twice and choose wisely, Good luck!!

Old 05-02-2010, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd go for the ZR1 even though that Viper kind of appeals to me. ZR1 being the more complete car and that is what sways my vote.

Old 05-02-2010, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
ZR1 gets my vote.

Old 05-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
Go drive both. For the money I would pick up the 3.9 Sharkworks GT3 that's for sale. Far better quality and performance on and off the track. Did I mention quality?

Old 05-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Banned
Simba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond reputeSimba has a reputation beyond repute
ACR, twice on sunday.

I've driven both cars-- the ZR1 is probably the best 'vette ever made. The ACR is one of the best cars ever made.

Old 05-02-2010, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i love hearing all this awesome feedback, i iwish i was choosing what to buy. But im not there in my life yet to afford either of these cars. I just am a fan of both and was curious how others felt. As much as the viper is way more rare, and is a beast. I think the ZR1 is a true beauty and is something i would feel more comfortable driving more often especially around the city

Old 05-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
This thread needs a Poll counter; but my vote goes for the ZR1. VERY easy decision for me, didn't even think about it for half a second.

Don't get me wrong, i LOVE the viper....but only if you mentioned the old Viper GTS ACR. A car i've promised to own eventually.

Old 05-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by crazy1323
While the Viper is faster around a track, it takes balls the size of basketballs to make it go fast.
So that explains why I find driving an ACR really fast so easy and effortless

Old 05-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
ACR. Look at it:

And no gay-ass window in the hood...