Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Project Mustang Time

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
newbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond repute
Project Mustang Time

Hey everyone,
I have another build that I have been working on also for a close friend.
Its a 2001 Saleen mustang . He turbo charged the Saleen two yrs ago and the person who did the job cut corners.. So I am hooking my buddy up and building a sheet metal intake and new turbo headers and all the plumbing redone.. Here are some pics of the tear down.. More pics will fallow of the building of the car... We are shooting for 1000+Hp.
Kevin

Pics will fallow when the fab starts!

Old 02-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!waybomb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Electropolished stainless would look alot nicer.

Yup, looks like a chitty job. Fix it kiddo...

Old 02-02-2010, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
newbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond repute
schedule 40 stainless manifolds (304) Sheet metal aluminum Intake. I want to do everything in v-bands and get rid of the silicone couplers...

Old 02-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I love that he has had the mirrors painted. I did that on my 95 Cobra I used to have it and it made such a huge difference. Car looks fun, cant wait to see updated pics

Old 02-02-2010, 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
yzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond repute
The car made 741 hp at 17.6 lbs of boost with the 2v heads on it. Engine is currently out only took 5 hours to pull tonight and will be receiving cobra 4v heads.

Old 02-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by yzracer931
The car made 741 hp at 17.6 lbs of boost with the 2v heads on it. Engine is currently out only took 5 hours to pull tonight and will be receiving cobra 4v heads.
Ian, make sure you snap pics of the motor and everything before you tear it apart tomorrow.. I get out at 3 so ill prob head down to work on the benz..

Old 02-06-2010, 02:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like an awesome project. Subscribed.

Old 08-05-2010, 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sorry for the long wait everyone.. more pics to fallow soon!!!

Old 08-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Holy crap dude! Your fabrication work is incredible!

Old 08-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks... I try!

Quick Reply: Project Mustang Time