Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

The Viper to end all. 1:33 Edition

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 06:30 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
I like it. What a fitting finale!

Old 01-25-2010, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
I don't understand why they have to paint the ACR so ugly... When I saw one in person the first time I started laughing to myself.

They should call it the Viper MMA Douschebag edition. Special edition "Tapout Beat Up Your Wife red and black"
Man, all you do it bash Vipers dude....

Pretty sick performace, too bad they are going bye-bye.

Would still rather a ZR1.

Last edited by SINISTR; 01-25-2010 at 08:41 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Holy crap. 14seconds faster? How is that possible? Unless the old one was a dog?
14 seconds quicker to 202 mph....It takes some time to get to 202 mph....

Old 01-25-2010, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SINISTR
Man, all you do it bash Vipers....
Just for you, sweetie

Honestly though, I love the GTS... I just don't like how muscular the current generation of Vipers are, and Dodge vehicles in general. Add in personal experience with Viper owners, a dash of dislike of domestic car brands, and it's a recipe for disaster for me.

I have respect for the original GTS, Ford GT, and Corvettes. Side by side to a foreign sports car it's not a complete package when the interior is always neglected.

To ice the cake, the ACR has an outlandish body kit and obnoxious paint scheme. It's almost symbolism for the world to see- in-your-face, tattooed, pierced, "I deserve it all" attitude that people stereotype Americans as having. There's nothing elegant about it. Automotive embarrassment.

At least the Vette has heritage to live up to and several of the best motors made many decades in a row.

Old 01-25-2010, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nartzis26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ljg335i
What a beast! Sometimes you just have to love these crude American machines
couldn't have said it better

Old 01-25-2010, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I want the original RT/10. Does anyone remember the TV show viper? I used to love that.

Name:  vvdefender1.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  33.4 KB

Old 01-25-2010, 11:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Holy crap. 14seconds faster? How is that possible? Unless the old one was a dog?
Its all in the 5th gear, the 5th is such a dog.

Old 01-25-2010, 11:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely a very special car

Old 01-25-2010, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-25-2010, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
This is the Viper to own!

Quick Reply: The Viper to end all. 1:33 Edition