Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Proud to buy American...

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 11:25 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mvnaz is on a distinguished roadmvnaz is on a distinguished roadmvnaz is on a distinguished road
Proud to buy American...

Well, I have finally found my way back to buying an American auto. My last German sold was a C55 AMG a few weeks ago. I replaced that great car with what I hope to be even greater! Some pic's of my 09 CTS-V. Has anyone added simple mod's to thiers? chip/ECU stuff?

I must admit...it's wierd driving a "Cadi" with this new sportscar-556HP image. Something I'm still not used to but liking it...

Attached Images    
Old 01-22-2010, 11:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
It's gorgeous! Congrats! Great color too, btw.

Old 01-23-2010, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
bwnunnally is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratulations on the new CTS-V!

Check out Wait4Me Performance for aftermarket mods for the CTS-V.
Also D3 Cadillac Cadillac 2008 CTS and CTS V-Series Performance Parts and Accessories

Old 01-23-2010, 07:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
very nice, enjoy the ride

Old 01-23-2010, 07:31 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I like this car a lot its the only American car I like, love the aggressive front

Old 01-23-2010, 08:17 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
bwnunnally is an unknown quantity at this point
CTS-V Coupe (2-door) on the way this summer. Cadillac is also thinking of releasing the mighty LSA Supercharged V8 engine in a V-Series CTS Sport Wagon.

One popular mod lately is to change the 1.9L Supercharger on the 556hp LSA in the CTS-V over to the 2.3L Supercharger from the 638hp LS9 in the Corvette ZR1. This results after tuning in 620-640 hp depending on the source / claims.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
The current CTS(-V) is a very cool car, if only GM would build more cars like it...

Old 01-23-2010, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'd love the CTS-V Sport Wagon some day.

Old 01-23-2010, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I'd love the CTS-V Sport Wagon some day.
+1 RS6 eat your heart out

Beautiful car, I have yet to see one on the road.

Old 01-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I have considered picking one up several times.

There is a lot to like about the CTS-V.

Congrats!

Quick Reply: Proud to buy American...