Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Z06 @ Bic

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zo6 maniac
hey man thnxxx, regarding the zo6 , its a great car on the track corners well, accelerates even better its unbeatable on the track the only thing you need is to put 4 hoosier slicks and your good to go but its not tht good on the road cuz 1st of all the car has alot of torque so u'll be spinning those wheels alot, the suspension is too rough and the heat from the gear box is just too annoying ull be sweating the whole time in bahrain but since u live in sweden i dnt think tht the gearbox is tht big of an issue. im thinking of getting the new gt3 cuz im already building a track supra .
Thanks for the info and the pics, It looks so angry! As you said we dont have the same heat that you guys have in Bahrain So i dont think the heat from the gearbox will be a problem. Did you have any engine mods done to it? i`ve been thinking about doing exhaust, headers and a tune when i am getting used to the car.

Old 01-20-2010, 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
zo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Sideways_swe
Thanks for the info and the pics, It looks so angry! As you said we dont have the same heat that you guys have in Bahrain So i dont think the heat from the gearbox will be a problem. Did you have any engine mods done to it? i`ve been thinking about doing exhaust, headers and a tune when i am getting used to the car.
i wanted to modify the car but i didnt get a chance to , but go for it i wanted to do the exact same thing

Old 01-21-2010, 05:56 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nice
Originally Posted by zo6 maniac
hahahahaha. stop advertising urself ur name is already on the pics
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...they still dont know that I am ali haji....well...i guess they do now...

Old 01-21-2010, 06:07 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nicedicoomafia is just really nice
some more pictures:

Last edited by dicoomafia; 01-21-2010 at 06:10 AM.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Very Nice Bro!

Old 01-22-2010, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dRivingSidwayz has a reputation beyond reputedRivingSidwayz has a reputation beyond reputedRivingSidwayz has a reputation beyond reputedRivingSidwayz has a reputation beyond reputedRivingSidwayz has a reputation beyond reputedRivingSidwayz has a reputation beyond reputedRivingSidwayz has a reputation beyond reputedRivingSidwayz has a reputation beyond reputedRivingSidwayz has a reputation beyond reputedRivingSidwayz has a reputation beyond reputedRivingSidwayz has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! Great car.. and looked well kept too!! Unfortunate to hear of the loss, I hope you replace it with something better!

A few TSers may recall I lost one at the track... just after the oasis straight... damn rubber brake lines and DOT 3 brake fluid!!!
I shouldn't really blame the car though as I knew they were rubber lines and had steel braided ones sitting in a box! damn laziness...

Barring the seats, rubber brake lines/crappy brake fluid, and to some degree steering-feel on and over the limit, the car is a great one!

The GT3 on the other hand sacrifices a bit of power to the Z06 yet offers a more complete package including seats, proper brake lines/fluid, steering feel that is unparalleled on the limit and over.
Keeping in mind that although it is a more complete high performance package, it achieves it through a completely different approach in terms of engine layout/drive setup, having its engine behind the rear axle. Thus creating specifically unique handling characteristics. An example of which would be the infamous nervous front end at top speeds...

The Supra looks like a nice project. Learned to drive in a Supra!!! Great memories...Good luck with it Bro.

In any case to the TEAM!! and those were great pics, thanks for sharing!!!

Old 01-22-2010, 07:24 PM
cupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond reputecupcake of bahrain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dRivingSidwayz
Learned to drive in a Supra!!! Great memories..
Yeah Hasan's? That thing was loud!!! Great memories walla!

Z06Maniac... so sorry to hear of the loss! Loved your vette and those pics are awsum!

Yah yah yah Ali.... great job on the pics!

Old 01-23-2010, 05:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
zo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura aboutzo6 maniac has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by dRivingSidwayz
Wow! Great car.. and looked well kept too!! Unfortunate to hear of the loss, I hope you replace it with something better!

A few TSers may recall I lost one at the track... just after the oasis straight... damn rubber brake lines and DOT 3 brake fluid!!!
I shouldn't really blame the car though as I knew they were rubber lines and had steel braided ones sitting in a box! damn laziness...

Barring the seats, rubber brake lines/crappy brake fluid, and to some degree steering-feel on and over the limit, the car is a great one!

The GT3 on the other hand sacrifices a bit of power to the Z06 yet offers a more complete package including seats, proper brake lines/fluid, steering feel that is unparalleled on the limit and over.
Keeping in mind that although it is a more complete high performance package, it achieves it through a completely different approach in terms of engine layout/drive setup, having its engine behind the rear axle. Thus creating specifically unique handling characteristics. An example of which would be the infamous nervous front end at top speeds...

The Supra looks like a nice project. Learned to drive in a Supra!!! Great memories...Good luck with it Bro.

In any case to the TEAM!! and those were great pics, thanks for sharing!!!
hey bro thnxxxx, yeah i had the same problem at the track , my car would just give up at the 4th lap and my zo6 was a factory freak too bad i crashed at a rainy night anyways ive never driven a gt3 before & i have no idea how it feels or performs any other recommendations in the same category?