Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Heffner Performance 6 day Ford GT Twin Turbo build

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 03:51 PM
TCT
Teamspeed Rookie
TCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to all
Heffner Performance 6 day Ford GT Twin Turbo build

ford gt twin turbo build

Old 01-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Richie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud ofRichie Carbone has much to be proud of
Great write up. That is one beautiful and powerful GT you have there.

Old 01-08-2010, 01:24 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
One of my favorite cars ever built. Lets see pics of the interior!

Old 01-08-2010, 02:12 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Ford GTs are sexy...I was impressed by the speed of a stock one, these TT cars must be sh*t your pants fast.

Old 01-08-2010, 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond repute
now that will make a shoe stink!!

Old 01-09-2010, 05:49 AM
iMD
Banned
iMD is infamous around these partsiMD is infamous around these partsiMD is infamous around these partsiMD is infamous around these partsiMD is infamous around these partsiMD is infamous around these partsiMD is infamous around these partsiMD is infamous around these partsiMD is infamous around these partsiMD is infamous around these partsiMD is infamous around these parts
FGT one of my fav cars of all time.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:54 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
chipbeck is an unknown quantity at this point
1st post.

Gentlemen,

A friend of mine sent me a note making me aware of this thread and this forum. My name is Chip Beck and I'm one of the moderators of the Ford GT Forum. I have owned the yellow Ford GT that is the subject of this thread for four years now. Jason Heffner completed the twin turbo conversion just a month ago. The car is pretty mellow up to 3500 rpm. Then the gates of hell open up and pin you back in the seat with a rush of acceleration unlike anything I've ever driven before. In it's former supercharged form, I drove it at the Texas Mile last October. It was a very hot humid day with a stiff headwind and I logged a best time of just over 175 mph. I'll be taking it back to Texas to run the Mile again in March. With the catalytic converters removed, C16 in the tank along with a special tune to take advantage of it, and the boost set at 18 pounds, the car will put 1050 hp to the rear wheels. If all goes well, I only plan to do this once. Then I'll return the car to its mild 841 HP, 91 octane, catalytic converter equipped form. The interior of my car has a lot of carbon fiber parts produced by Kip Ewing. Kip built the carbon fiber side scoops that you see on my car as well.

Here's a couple more photos. The first one was taken at Texas International Speedway, and the second one was taken at the finish of the Texas Mile.

All the best.

Chip

Attached Images   

Last edited by chipbeck; 01-18-2010 at 04:25 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:36 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Chip, that is one special bad ass ride. to the forum, hope to hear more from you.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
It looks simply stunning in yellow & black!

Old 01-18-2010, 05:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Sick.

Quick Reply: Heffner Performance 6 day Ford GT Twin Turbo build