Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Devon GTX shelved due to Dodge Viper's demise *UPDATE

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SINISTR
What production car beat the ACR on the 'Ring?
Depends on what you consider a "production car" but the Radical SR8 Evo or whatever beat it. Then again, I don't think any closed cockpit car has ever beat the Viper ACR's time around the ring. The Devon held the record around Laguna Seca til the newest version of the ACR came around.

Old 01-09-2010, 12:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Depends on what you consider a "production car" but the Radical SR8 Evo or whatever beat it. Then again, I don't think any closed cockpit car has ever beat the Viper ACR's time around the ring. The Devon held the record around Laguna Seca til the newest version of the ACR came around.
I knew about the Radical, I do not consider that a production car, as most would agree.

Old 01-09-2010, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I knew about the Radical, I do not consider that a production car, as most would agree.
Yeah, I hear ya. It's about as practical as a DD as an F1 car.

Old 01-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
What production car beat the ACR on the 'Ring?
Gumbert Apollo. But that's exactly a DD, and its running better tires.

Old 01-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Wearymicrobe
Gumbert Apollo. But that's exactly a DD, and its running better tires.
It was a stock Apollo? For some reason I thought I read it had some mods? Didn't they add a larger wing or something?

Old 01-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
It was a stock Apollo? For some reason I thought I read it had some mods? Didn't they add a larger wing or something?
There are three or four different versions, its not really a production car in my eyes but it is on the list.

I think they were running the 850S or R which is there fastest stripped out version.

Old 01-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah who would buy a shirt for a car that was canceled?
Better get your shirt soon, before they cancel them.

Old 01-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Official Bowel Mover
TommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond reputeTommyBahama has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah who would buy a shirt for a car that was canceled?

Old 01-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by TommyBahama
Hahahahah.