Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

::: CONCAVE FORGED Z06 on C8's :::: By Wheels Boutique

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Former Sponsor
J@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant futureJ@WB has a brilliant future
::: CONCAVE FORGED Z06 on C8's :::: By Wheels Boutique

Guys, Just wanted to share a quick photoshoot we did on a 2009 C6 Z06. The customer allowed me to use the wheels to do a photoshoot before shipping them out to him. Being that he is getting the very first set of CONCAVE FORGED C8's on a Z06, I had to take pics for you guys now that the car is in storage for the winter.

Here are the specs:
Concave Forged
19x10
20x12.5
GunMetal Centers
Chrome Lip
TPMS

Tires:
Nitto Invos
345/25/20
285/30/19

Enjoy, pm me for pricng and details.

Old 11-24-2009, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
Yami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura about
look verry verry good

Old 11-24-2009, 05:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
Those wheels are growing on me. I wonder what they would look like with no lip, matte black all the way around. No chrome...

I think that'd look sweet.

Either way, nice job!

Old 11-24-2009, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Nice!

Old 11-24-2009, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
YuyaVIP is a name known to allYuyaVIP is a name known to allYuyaVIP is a name known to allYuyaVIP is a name known to allYuyaVIP is a name known to allYuyaVIP is a name known to allYuyaVIP is a name known to allYuyaVIP is a name known to allYuyaVIP is a name known to allYuyaVIP is a name known to allYuyaVIP is a name known to all
Very nice! Probably one of few "true" concave forging wheel companies out there.