Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Will this look good on my Corvette?

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
blackburry is on a distinguished roadblackburry is on a distinguished roadblackburry is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jox
Yes! That wing looks excellent! Very oompfh. I think you should do that.
I've been getting mixed results everyhwere
I think I'm going to go with the diffuser, no wing, stock wheels ( powdercoated black )
Probably in white, with super dark tint.

Old 11-12-2009, 09:25 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
I guess the newb isn't catching on to the sarcasm. Look Blackburry, yes means no around these parts. So go with your original plan, just be sure to post pics when you get the wing installed. We can't wait.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
when might this happen?

i am looking forward to the pics! you might be the first to have one like you want, thats always awesome!

Old 11-13-2009, 06:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute4Wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Time for peer pressure to work its magic: Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.

Old 11-13-2009, 06:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
I have never seen anything more beautiful in my life, I need a corvette now, just to put that wing on.

Old 11-13-2009, 08:45 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Hope you have thick skin bro; you're gonna need it....

Old 11-15-2009, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I am only down with wings if:

1-They are functional.
2-The car is tracked.

Or:

They intergrate into the cars design well.

Old 11-15-2009, 09:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, go with the wing. I also think that you should get a tattoo of the wing right above your ass crack. That's the only way to do it. Baller!!!

Old 11-16-2009, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Takumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really nice
Honestly i love the Corvette Z06 and always been a fan of them.

I see nothing wrong with the diffuser. It looks great actually. As for the spoiler, is only so-so.

If you do plan to track the car, function over form my friend.

Who cares as long as it works. The car is yours.

Old 11-17-2009, 06:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
blackburry is on a distinguished roadblackburry is on a distinguished roadblackburry is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SINISTR Z06
I am only down with wings if:

1-They are functional.
2-The car is tracked.

Or:

They intergrate into the cars design well.
1. Fully Functional
2. Will be tracked occasionally, but the hell with the track. Me and my friends run canyons almost everyday.

Quick Reply: Will this look good on my Corvette?