Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Well worth the wait!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Great car. Enjoy your new toy. I love the ZR1.

Old 08-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Love it man! I agree about losing the chrome wheel finish too.

Is that you C5Z too? Has the rare "mod red" interior. Love that.

Old 08-06-2009, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
pinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to all
I'm thinking about putting on these wheels..... wadya think?

Attached Images  
Old 08-07-2009, 12:49 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations. The ZR1 is beautiful in any color, though this gray is my favourite.

Old 08-07-2009, 01:22 AM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
One sweet ZR1, that color is simply the best on it. Some vids of it would be super cool, if thats not too much to ask

Old 08-07-2009, 01:40 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
pinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to allpinoyamg is a name known to all
Originally Posted by SINISTR Z06
Love it man! I agree about losing the chrome wheel finish too.

Is that you C5Z too? Has the rare "mod red" interior. Love that.
Yup. She's the track car. I only have 8k miles on her right now and last 1k was spent driving to and on a nearby track. I could never sell anything, as a matter of fact, if I could find a mint mitsubishi starion, the car I drove in high school, I'd buy it!

Old 08-07-2009, 01:42 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by ss7
One sweet ZR1, that color is simply the best on it. Some vids of it would be super cool, if thats not too much to ask
will work on it, eh!

Old 08-07-2009, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by pinoyamg
Yeah, the competition grey is much nicer!

Old 08-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yup. She's the track car. I only have 8k miles on her right now and last 1k was spent driving to and on a nearby track. I could never sell anything, as a matter of fact, if I could find a mint mitsubishi starion, the car I drove in high school, I'd buy it!
Cool man, the C5Z's are IMO the "best buy" sports car out there. Quick, fast, handle and brake great. Look mean, just wish it had a nicer interior. But then it wouldn't have "only" cost 50K or so new. Great cars. Wish I had your interior!

Old 08-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
They look good, but since you didn't get them with the car you can find better with aftermarket... HRE, iForged, maybe even Fikse?

Quick Reply: Well worth the wait!