Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Chrysler Crossfire?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
barebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond repute
Chrysler Crossfire?

Has anyone here had experience with Chrysler Crossfires? I was thinking of getting one for my fiancee for after the wedding, they look cool, she is a 23 year old student and I think the car fits her well. They are going for 12-18k with under 50k on them here in Canada. Your .02 are appreciated.

Old 02-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Banned
Jo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond reputeJo_Switzer has a reputation beyond repute
They are actually neat little cars - a bit of a step up from the R170 SLK it's based on, I think - bigger OE wheels, a bit stiffer (as a coupe), and a bit lighter (as coupe and soft-top) than the SLK, too.

We've had the SRT-6 models up over 400 hp. GREAT cars.

Old 02-27-2009, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
For that price you could probably find a low miles GTI which I like better.

Old 02-27-2009, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
My friend has one. Just got home from riding with him in it infact. Only thing I don't like is the quality of the interior.

Old 02-27-2009, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GroupB
They are actually neat little cars - a bit of a step up from the R170 SLK it's based on, I think - bigger OE wheels, a bit stiffer (as a coupe), and a bit lighter (as coupe and soft-top) than the SLK, too.

We've had the SRT-6 models up over 400 hp. GREAT cars.
Did the SRT-6 models ever come as a hardtop with a manual trans? I've never been able to find one.

Old 02-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
barebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond reputebarebones has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the replys. The performance does not have to matter much, she drives slow. The only thing that I am going to do is put a really nice quality sound system in it. Found a 05 in black with 6sp for $16500, going to look at it this weekend!

Old 02-27-2009, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by barebones
Thanks for the replys. The performance does not have to matter much, she drives slow. The only thing that I am going to do is put a really nice quality sound system in it. Found a 05 in black with 6sp for $16500, going to look at it this weekend!
$16500 is pretty pricey for an 05. If the owner is firm on that price, you might want to look elsewhere. There are a few with <20K miles for under $14K right now. Might be worth finding one somewhere else and having it shipped to save a little $$$.

Old 02-27-2009, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond reputejayboat has a reputation beyond repute
I love the styling on those things... nothing else quite like them imho.

Old 02-27-2009, 07:30 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
it looks nice from the outside, never tried it myself though

does she likes it ? or is it a surprise thing? i think if you are spending that much money on something you could at least take her opinion maybe she prefers other thing within the same price range?

what color are you considering ?

Old 02-27-2009, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Big ass mobile.

Quick Reply: Chrysler Crossfire?