Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Maggie Supercharged C5 Corvette Z06: POG Build with Pics ***

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to all
Maggie Supercharged C5 Corvette Z06: POG Build with Pics ***

Hi Guys,

I thought I would take a moment to profile one of our Corvette builds here while our new website is in the works. What we have is a 2003 Corvette C5 Z06 with very low miles. We started awhile back with a basic Magnuson SC Kit and base tune. Since then, we have added a few things such as Vararam Intake, FI Performance Gauge Package (featuring SPA Boost/FP Gauge and AEM Wideband) where we also "flocked" the A-Pillars. A MGW Shifter took care of the long shift throws. Wetoakley seat covers to match with the exterior color and powdercoated OEM wheels to give her some attitude on top of the RK Sport hood. Getting the Specterworks Headlights to sit/fit well was no easy task and is par for the course when it comes to this type of installation. Keeping all the power down to the ground was taken care of by a set of Bilstein Sport Shocks and H-SPort Sway Bars front and rear.

Future mods for this Z06 include a dose of Meth and a full tune for spring time driving.

http://www.performanceoutfitters.com/goldz06.htm

Brian

Last edited by DJ; 12-30-2008 at 02:29 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Sick car, just not feeling those headlamps.

All I'd do is lower the rear a tad and get a shortie antenna.

Old 12-30-2008, 07:24 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Z, I like C5R lights and hood. Now get some drop, widebody and tigershark package and its perfect in every way, as far as the looks go imo.

Attached Images    
Old 12-30-2008, 08:23 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I like everything except the color.

Old 12-30-2008, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i have to say...that is damn sexy...one of the best looking c5's i've ever seen. and usually i dont like them that much (even though i own one)

Old 12-30-2008, 11:17 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
that c5 is insane looking in that candy apple - whats the mod list there ?

Old 12-31-2008, 09:23 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
BrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to allBrianP is a name known to all
I am going to try and get some of my a bit more off the wall FI C5 guys over here from Corvette Forum, and my ride is on the low end compared to what some of them have done.

Old 12-31-2008, 09:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
guidoson is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw this on the modified luxury and exotics magazine site and have been trying to find the issue but no luck so u posting this is the next best thing.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
makes me want to keep my c5 and do the kit + headlights...

Old 12-31-2008, 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ss7
Nice Z, I like C5R lights and hood. Now get some drop, widebody and tigershark package and its perfect in every way, as far as the looks go imo.
Talk about how to ruin a nice ZO6....wow.

Quick Reply: Maggie Supercharged C5 Corvette Z06: POG Build with Pics ***