Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Met up with a friend with some very cool cars....pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 12:21 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Met up with a friend with some very cool cars....pics

A good friend of mine has a really cool collection of cars...he is a very creative guy, and was a VP of Sega back in the heyday of arcade games in the 80's...worked on programming all the classics from that era.

Recently, he invited me over for a peek at his garage....wonderful stuff I would like to share with you guys....

He is also a movie buff and has one of the original Burris Batman cars....this thing was a trip. I had a chance to drive it, and it caused an uproar on the street ! People hanging out of cars, thumbs up from all generations...amazing street presence.

Cheesing it as I get ready to drive !!!!

Old 12-20-2008, 12:26 AM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Some interior detail of the Batcar....the propane tank is for the functioning flame that shoots out 4 feet behind the car !!!!

Old 12-20-2008, 12:30 AM
He also had one of the original Back to the Future cars used in the second movie....all original, every signal light/gadget operational ! This thing lights up like a christmas tree ! very cool.

Old 12-20-2008, 12:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
that is awesome, I wanna see the delorean!

Old 12-20-2008, 12:34 AM
More pics of the DeLorean.....

The original Dr Evil chair from the Austin Powers flicks !!!!

Old 12-20-2008, 12:42 AM
He also had a Heritage edition Ford GT....the colour scheme is stunning in person, and the car was a blast to drive....really responsive engine with tons of power and great sounds. I was really impressed with this car, the thought of a pulley+chip+exhaust and 800+hp on tap was salivating...

He went to the factory when this was being built, and this car is interesting in that it has no macintosh stereo and an unobstructed view out back. Also, the metal seat insert rings did not find their way into production cars, but they put them in this one as a nice gesture....car drives beautifully.

Cheesing it again

Old 12-20-2008, 12:43 AM
Scooooobie dooooobie dooooooooo ! hahahaha

Old 12-20-2008, 12:47 AM
Some other pics...I will post some more tomorrow...hope you guys enjoyed, I sure did seeing them

Shelby Series 1

Nice painted murals....

More American muscle under the cover...

Thats it for now

Old 12-20-2008, 12:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond reputedhinkle has a reputation beyond repute
Great photos! The Batmobile was my 1st favorite car.

Old 12-20-2008, 12:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool. Thanks for posting those up those are some great looking cars.

Quick Reply: Met up with a friend with some very cool cars....pics