Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

Saleen Automotive up for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2008 | 09:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alkyoneus

Power and stats are pretty impressive, but I doubt people would buy it.
Unfortunately, I think you may be right. I'd love to see one on the streets though. In flat gray or dark blue, the Raptor would just look incredible. If the economy ever turns around, I think there could be a market for them.

Old 11-22-2008 | 07:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
I've been a Saleen fan since I got into cars. Its sad to see that a once highly-regarded builder like Steve Saleen has to move on. I remember back when the S351 was introduced. Awesome car.