Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

The Last Mustang (SN95) - video

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond reputenthimage has a reputation beyond repute
The Last Mustang (SN95) - video

YouTube - The Last Mustang

Finally did something with the footage. The last SN95 Mustang rolled off the DAP assembly line on May 10th 2004. I had the opportunity to be there, and wasn't going to pass up on it.

quality isn't up to my standards, but I didn't have a clue what I was doing back them.

Enjoy

Old 10-10-2008, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I like those so much more then the new ones.