Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS at Indy Bash 2008:

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ss7
its clear to me that concept>this by a lot. They have left out those little details, such as small side turn signals, actual holes in rear quarter panels, awesome head and fog lamps, cool wheels, clean door handles, and concept also looks a lot more curvy and edgy.

But I still have to see one in person.
They had to change the turn signals and mirrors. The concept ones are to small to be legal. The concept doesn't have actual holes, just black paint. And the '69 vents weren't functional either. The headlamps with the halo rings are an option as well. The actual shape of the car minus the extra pillar is the same as per Chevrolet.

Old 09-22-2008, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by MGM
You were quick to jump all over the Mustang and its weight, why haven't you mentioned it on this car which is nearly identical....

However, I am glad they did keep it close to the concept. I'm really glad they didn't blow the interior like the dodge
The GT500 weighs about 200 pounds more the the Camaro.

Old 09-22-2008, 07:12 PM
MGM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond reputeMGM has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
The GT500 weighs about 200 pounds more the the Camaro.
Yeah I know, not a whole lot different. Just thought it was funny

Old 09-22-2008, 08:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
I like it looks good.

Old 09-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I'm agreeing with ss7. I don't know what it is wheels maybe the mirrors but something is just different. The concept looks so much more edgy and awesome and the real car looks like that happens to all American vehicles a toned down version. The big 3 always have an awesome concept and then it's like they don't have the balls to put it out there. So they give a slightly more subdued and "safe" model. Maybe it's the little things added up that changed the car for me but it just doesn't do it like the concept. But don't take this the wrong way I love American autos but I just wish they could give the concepts without holding back...

P.S. Obviously the mirrors I understand because of regulations

Old 09-22-2008, 09:35 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
They had to change the turn signals and mirrors. The concept ones are to small to be legal. The concept doesn't have actual holes, just black paint. And the '69 vents weren't functional either. The headlamps with the halo rings are an option as well. The actual shape of the car minus the extra pillar is the same as per Chevrolet.
Are you sure those are just paint? I thought its not functional, but I mean either cut them in or dont put anything at all.