Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

1994 348 Spider just in @ St. Louis

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
1994 348 Spider just in @ St. Louis

Hey all. We just recieved this really nice and original 1994 348 Spider from a local client. It has lot's of properly documented service history with it ( 3 year belt services ) the last one performed by us a year and 380 miles ago , complete with a lot of other bits and pieces and a twelve thousand dollar total !
These quick snaps were taken in the detail bay - I'll take some nice outdoor pictures when she's finished being primped if anyone is interested.

Any questions ? Just drop me a line .

Cheers, Adrian.

Old 07-29-2008, 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Looks fantastic! I love the last picture. What's the serial number?

Old 07-29-2008, 06:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Adrian You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by McCoy
Looks fantastic! I love the last picture. What's the serial number?
Hi McCoy, Thanks for your interest, It is : ZFFRG43A5R0098133 ~ We have almost completed the detail now on the interior also so I'll post completed pictures up tommorow.