Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

1958 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
luckydafff is an unknown quantity at this point
Question 1958 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa

Hello guys! I am new here and I thought it would be cool to see if any of you guys knows a lot about the 250 Testa Rossa? I saw a car at the Geneva Motor Show which had the number 9 on it. But if you look at their page the picture shows the car with the number 14 on it. Is there anybody who knows this car? My main qouestion is how much do you guys think a car like that would be worth? It was in very good condition and had been driven on LeMans, maybe even won it? I would be very happy to get some info about this.

Take care guys!

Old 05-19-2014, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Never heard if it, it could be valuable from the sounds of it!

Old 05-19-2014, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
If this was shown by Ferrari?? than I have to assume its all original. I believe one sold somewhat recently around $15-20 million. I just trying to remember not exact details.

Old 05-19-2014, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
luckydafff is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is a really bad picture of it. It was on a special LeMans display and yes it was the real deal, no replicas there!