Cavallino Classics 2012 Track Day - Page 4 - Teamspeed.com

Old 01-25-2012, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro

DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomHipster View Post
Yeah I some more but they didn't work out that good.
This is the only one that is ok! BTW: Was it you driving? I heard that you were also there?

Thanks! Yeah I thought it's ok to do that because then you get linked to my photostream where you can see more pictures of the Cavallino.

But then I'll post the link here again:

For more pictures, visit: www.flickr.com/photos/bongosphotographie
I drove that one in but that's Danny the Finance manger at Ferrari FL taking her back in your picture. I had to hop a flight to NYC and get home for a previous engagement. Hope you had fun at the event!
Old 01-25-2012, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Rookie

TomHipster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ View Post
I drove that one in but that's Danny the Finance manger at Ferrari FL taking her back in your picture. I had to hop a flight to NYC and get home for a previous engagement. Hope you had fun at the event!
Thanks for the info!

Hell yeah, I absolutely enjoyed it! I can say that this was the most amazing car event I have been to until now! Unfortunetly I will have to leave the US in 12 days, because I finished my studies. So it was a really nice ending of the trip and I still have hundrets of pictures on my laptop!
Old 01-25-2012, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro

RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
So many nice Ferraris! 250 especially.