Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

A Day at Ferrari II - Assembly line

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Alex thanks for fixing this thread up! Sick shots! OMG!
No problem. It's just so much easier to scroll through this way and see everything quickly.

Mark, thanks for sharing your experience with the factory tour. Do you have to own a Ferrari to go on a tour or can anyone go if you arrange it in advance? I've always wanted to check that place out.

Old 07-22-2011, 01:37 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
No problem. It's just so much easier to scroll through this way and see everything quickly.

Mark, thanks for sharing your experience with the factory tour. Do you have to own a Ferrari to go on a tour or can anyone go if you arrange it in advance? I've always wanted to check that place out.
that's a question I can't answer. I will say that 3 people on our tour where there and the guy said it took him 10 months to get on a tour. I emailed the day before I left to FNA and got on a tour. My dealer had to send them a voucher that I was a client to get me in. The guy on the tour didn't have a car until just recently so he I believe got the tour many months in advance by waiting.

So I doubt that answered anything for sure. I would call your local dealer and ask.

Old 07-22-2011, 02:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
that's a question I can't answer. I will say that 3 people on our tour where there and the guy said it took him 10 months to get on a tour. I emailed the day before I left to FNA and got on a tour. My dealer had to send them a voucher that I was a client to get me in. The guy on the tour didn't have a car until just recently so he I believe got the tour many months in advance by waiting.

So I doubt that answered anything for sure. I would call your local dealer and ask.
Thanks for the info. No F-car dealers within 500 miles so I might have to wait til one of you guys goes again and tag along.

Old 07-22-2011, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
RacingEngineV8 is an unknown quantity at this point
288 GTO Evoluzione.....What a machine!

Old 07-22-2011, 03:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Great post/pics and comments! Makes me want to go there asap.

Old 07-22-2011, 03:29 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Thanks for the info. No F-car dealers within 500 miles so I might have to wait til one of you guys goes again and tag along.
very specific 2 people at a time is all they said I could get without putting in a lot of effort including me. So it will be a toss up between you, my wife or KT whomever is nicest to me at the time. I don't ever need to go back though.

Old 07-22-2011, 03:44 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Lol, Mark. Alex, outta my way!

Seriously, I'm glad you were pleasantly surprised by the tour. A bit strange that you had no interest prior.. I can understand say, not caring about how my leather bag was made but get me inside a sports car factory and that's another story entirely.

Old 07-22-2011, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
very specific 2 people at a time is all they said I could get without putting in a lot of effort including me. So it will be a toss up between you, my wife or KT whomever is nicest to me at the time. I don't ever need to go back though.
Maybe I'll have you set it up for KT's sister and I then...

Old 07-22-2011, 05:13 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
You know what they say :

Bros before h...

jk

Old 07-22-2011, 05:16 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by ECB
You know what they say :

Bros before h...
Ouch calling KT a HO

Quick Reply: A Day at Ferrari II - Assembly line