Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

Ferrari test video

Old 06-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Angelis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Arrow Ferrari test video

I'm working on some car documentaries this year and although my current camera costs over £6,500, it has very bad depth of field.

So I purchased a DSLR, Canon 7D, which although is mainly for taking photographs, takes some really good video footage as well

Here's a rough cut from something I did yesterday.

YouTube - ‪Ferrari test with a Canon 7D‬‏

Old 06-08-2011, 06:35 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
cant view your vid from where i am(blocked) but i am a big advocate of the 7D... had had mine for nearly a year now.

Old 06-08-2011, 06:40 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning work mate!