Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

F355 Reincarnation

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
alzayani is the worst dealer in kuwait
he must be the worst fcar dealer worldwide
i have experienced the lack of service personally and have heard many tales
the incompetence matches the pretensiousness of the place
they expect you to act and talk like the snob ferrari owner stereotype, u know that sh1t doesnt fly with me so yeah i am making it harder for myself
i would never buy a new ferrari but if i did i sure would never give my business to him

that said, my car used to be his
seriously though u need to buy an fcar quick mate

Old 02-23-2012, 05:46 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
you should man up and fit tubi exhaust.

Old 02-23-2012, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
lol i have tubi with straight pipes on the 360, not saying i prefer one over the other but i dig the huuuuge difference in environment

tubiing the 355 would also hinder my intentions for the car so i am more interested in a challenge grill for the modena

Old 03-16-2012, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clutch sorted out it seems 58,100km and counting, been enjoying going out in it for daily-stuff and not just testing per se: gym, friend gatherings, out with my wife etc

not sure when i will have the time/energy to carry out a major service on it, fortunately there are no leaks of any sort but the timing belts have seen 20k km over 8 years and i would like fresh belts and tensioner bearings to take it up to 80,000 with peace of mind in no time

Old 06-15-2012, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
changed rear left tire yesterday and took her to the gym today. btw fvck ferrari and their stupid jacks and spare emergency tires lol. first time driving it since selling the 360. all is well and it runs great with smooth shifts and keeps good temp in the hot hot weather. dust is killllling me through the ac when parked even though it's an in door garage and i shut the vents, but i will have to live with it

engine major, new rubber, will throw in new pads and it will be mint and all updated for the next 8 years. "showroom condition" will require repaint of some panels but i have zero interest in that atm.

Attached Images       

Last edited by boursachi; 06-15-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
No videos bro?

Old 06-17-2012, 08:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Im glad to see her back in action and you enjoying the car! The challenge grille really sets this car off.

Old 07-12-2012, 05:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
El Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura aboutEl Wehbi has a spectacular aura about
And another fantastic TS thread which I'm late discovering! I just couldn't stop reading every post. Feel bad that it took this long for things to come good, but at least now you're beginning to really enjoy the experience. The car looks amazing MASHALLAH! The F355 is definitely one of my favorite Ferraris of all time. Timeless design with fantastic driving characteristics. Hope to see it in person one day!

Old 07-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really nice
Mashallah, this keeps getting better and better

It's been a while since I've been on teamspeed. It's amazing how you guys move with your projects

Enjoy it in the best of health sir

-AJ

Old 07-12-2012, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by SL55K
No videos bro?
sorry i just saw this mate, nop no vids but i'll make sure to do that once i get around to doing the major and getting a set of new rubber

Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
Im glad to see her back in action and you enjoying the car! The challenge grille really sets this car off.
thanks a lot i agree, the challenge grill really accents the 355 in a brilliant manner

Originally Posted by El Wehbi
And another fantastic TS thread which I'm late discovering! I just couldn't stop reading every post. Feel bad that it took this long for things to come good, but at least now you're beginning to really enjoy the experience. The car looks amazing MASHALLAH! The F355 is definitely one of my favorite Ferraris of all time. Timeless design with fantastic driving characteristics. Hope to see it in person one day!
teslam yalghaly! enshala 3ala youm netsharaf fek
and the worst thing about all this drama was my trust in the shops that i KNEW in the 1st place that i shouldnt trust but i took a friend's word for it. in the end, el7amdla 3la kel7al and i came out learning a LOT about the car. i also got a 360 for 6 months that i worked on so the fcars with F1 are kinda my speciality now lol.. but i cannot say i am sad to see the system go in the cali and 458 .. esp for the heat in kuwait

Originally Posted by ASHRAF
Mashallah, this keeps getting better and better
It's been a while since I've been on teamspeed. It's amazing how you guys move with your projects
Enjoy it in the best of health sir
-AJ
thanks a lot bro, means a lot!

Quick Reply: F355 Reincarnation