Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

A nice place

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
andremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enough
A nice place

Sweet house and...
97 Testarossa and a 208 GTS turbo... they are like new...

Last edited by andremarino; 12-01-2010 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Size fixed but please do not post larger then 1600 wide in the future! :-)
Old 11-27-2010, 04:31 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Never heard of a 208 GTS Turbo? Any more details on this?

Old 11-27-2010, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
andremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enoughandremarino will become famous soon enough
This is some info I found in web....

In 1982 at the Turin Motor Show Ferrari unveiled the 208 GTS Turbo, a model inspired by the Formula 1 technology. The car was into production from 1983 through to 1985, during which time 250 examples were produced.

The model was firstly unveiled as a coupe - 208 GTB Turbo - with no intention for a targa roof vwariant, but due to strong demand, Ferrari decided to also bring a spider version.

Like the coupe version, the 208 GTS Turbo was also designed by Pininfarina. It featured a deep front spoiler with a row of five horizontal cooling slots just below the radiator grille and the front lid featured a row of satin black finished louvres to increase airflow through the radiator, due to the higher temperatures created by the turbocharging of the engine.
A pair of electrically adjustable door mirrors was fitted as standard, there was a NACA duct on the lower body sides just in front of each rear wheel arch, and a spoiler was fitted to the rear of the roof between the buttresses that ran into the rear wings. The tail of the car featured a badge proclaiming “Turbo” and the twin paired exhaust pipes were within shrouds. Pirelli P 7 tyres on 16” rims were available as an option to the standard metric Michelin TRX tyres.
Under the hood there was a transversely mid-mounted aluminium V8 engine, in 90 degree configuration, with belt driven twin overhead camshafts per bank, having a total capacity of 1991cc. It delivered 220bhp at 7000rpm, and was mated to an all synchromesh five speed transmission assembly, which was below, and to the rear of the engine’s sump.

Old 11-27-2010, 04:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
+1
That GTS is gorgeous, not very familiar with the turbo variant ?? Great shots, sir!

Old 11-27-2010, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
beautiful!
thanks for sharing!
I want a testarossa!

Old 11-27-2010, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
It was built from 1982 for the GTB turbo and 1983 for the GTS turbo until 1986, it had the smallest displacement for a V8 ever produced at 1991cc. It was mainly because tax concessions within the Italian market; it was also listed in New Zealand, due to their taxes on engines above 2 litres. The original 208 was limited to only 155 bhp at first then gained a bump from fuel injection and turbos in 1982 to jump to a total of 220 bhp
Production ended in 1986 after 437 GTB turbo and 250 GTS turbo cars were produced.

EDIT: Loooks like I was too late

Old 11-28-2010, 04:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
so whos house is this?

Old 11-28-2010, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
is from a 70 old business man that have a very good tast about cars and house. He have more cars and the one I wont to see are the porsches (3) but I dont know the models yet.
this cars are in excelent condition....even the seats dont have marks of use...they are like new! I imagine those porsches!

Old 11-28-2010, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
the thread name should read...A "VERY" nice place

Old 11-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
subgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a little shocked that out of ALL my years of being an exotic car enthusiast, all my years on the internet and at shows, all my conversations with other like minded people, I've NEVER heard of the 208 turbo....

Quick Reply: A nice place