Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

Hello Team Speed!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 07:03 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jack Russell Racing is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello Team Speed!

We just couldn't let Team Speed launch without the fierce, rowdy, and proud 348 Brotherhood being here too!

In addition to other popular forums, I'm proud to be a part of Team Speed and hope to become a valued resource for Ferrari parts, but more importantly, a valued member of this community.

Although some of you might know me from other forums, I'm pleased to now be a part of Team Speed both as a sponsor and a community member.

My company, Ricambi America, specializes in Ferrari parts and accessories. In addition to a full inventory of genuine, original Ferrari parts, we are the largest distributor of HyperFlow catalytic converters in the world. Ricambi America is the exclusive North American distributor for Hill Engineering custom Ferrari parts. We also proudly sell Porterfield brakes, X-OST/Maranello mufflers, Coverking car covers, and Lloyd Mats for great fitting floor mats.

On a daily basis, we ship clutches, windshields, major service kits, and just about anything imaginable for your Ferrari. With customer service on both the East and West coasts of the USA, local dial-in numbers for our UK customers (+44 020.7993.6133), and an extremely deep on-line inventory of thousands of Ferrari parts, we really try to bring a new level of service to the Ferrari parts world. Stuff from Ricambi America is new. It is genuine, it is original. We don't buy out "dead stock" from dealers simply to make our inventory look impressive -- instead, we focus on the things you really need to keep your Ferrari in impeccable condition, whether you're on the street, track, or concours field.

I started this company because I am a Ferrari addict. Passion runs through everything we do, and our loyal customers from around the world can attest to our commitment to the Ferrari marque.

We have a bunch of orientation things to get accomplished, but watch out for some good give-a-ways and contests in the coming weeks... especially on Mondays following a Ferrari F1 win (hopefully many many times this year!)

-Daniel

(p.s. Before any asks... yes, I am "Daniel" of Ricambi America. I use the screen name Jack Russell Racing in memory of my best friend, a Jack Russell Terrier, who traveled the world with me for 12 years)

Attached Images  
Old 03-13-2008, 07:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Glad to see you over here!

Reading your posts over on f-chat has always provided insightful, valuable information regarding the classic f-car. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.

Feel free to post as many pics as you care
(note: I'm a sucker for blues)

Old 03-13-2008, 01:57 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
The Ferrari Forums have no officially begun!
Welcome and thanks for the support

Old 03-13-2008, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome mate to Team Speed

Old 03-13-2008, 02:41 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome, glad to have you here!