Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

Vintage Ferrari Race Car Pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Vintage Ferrari Race Car Pics

I only wish I could post the sound these were making today

The beautiful looking and sounding BB512LM

Spectacular 250 GTO

One of four 308 race cars to be built by the Factory

If you could only hear what I was hearing when I took this pic....

Old 05-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
love'm
nice to see some oldies on the track

Old 05-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so jealous right now! By the way, looks like you're due for a big boy camera...

Old 05-04-2009, 09:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pictures of some great looking cars.

Old 05-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
guitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the rough
Just saw that 308, better go change my underwear.

Old 05-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by guitom
Just saw that 308, better go change my underwear.
You should have heard it!!!!

I spoke with the owner who told me that this particular car was number one of a total of four factory-built 308 racers. It had a beautiful shape compared to the BB512LM's (also pictured on this thread) that appeared a bit too long.

In looking at the BB512LM's you can see where they got the inspiration for the MC12 Corsa design. Long, low and sleek.

Old 05-13-2009, 09:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
guitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BigE
You should have heard it!!!!

I spoke with the owner who told me that this particular car was number one of a total of four factory-built 308 racers. It had a beautiful shape compared to the BB512LM's (also pictured on this thread) that appeared a bit too long.

In looking at the BB512LM's you can see where they got the inspiration for the MC12 Corsa design. Long, low and sleek.
I can but imagine! The classic Ferrari V-12s are hands down my favoite sounding engines..........and such a rare one to boot!

Old 05-13-2009, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Eric, how hard do you think it'll be to get this kind of photo access at Infineon in a couple of weeks? Your camera sucks so I'm going to show you how it's done!

Old 05-13-2009, 10:24 PM
Seriously. Change it.
^^^^^
You will have full access to every area of the race except for the pits/starting grid area. That means you will have full access to the paddock, the cars, their owners, the mechanics, etc, etc, etc. Compared to all other forms of racing, vintage racing is a "hobby" sport full of people who cannot wait to tell you all about their cars, the car's history, what they are like to drive, etc. Like I said, bring plenty of power and memory for your camera. You will get thousands of amazing pics.

Old 05-13-2009, 10:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by BigE
^^^^^
You will have full access to every area of the race except for the pits/starting grid area. That means you will have full access to the paddock, the cars, their owners, the mechanics, etc, etc, etc. Compared to all other forms of racing, vintage racing is a "hobby" sport full of people who cannot wait to tell you all about their cars, the car's history, what they are like to drive, etc. Like I said, bring plenty of power and memory for your camera. You will get thousands of amazing pics.
Man, I'm so excited! You'd make a great motivational speaker...

Quick Reply: Vintage Ferrari Race Car Pics