Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

Ferrari Challenge May 1-3 at Infineon Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Ferrari Challenge May 1-3 at Infineon Raceway

Somehow this date snuck up on me. It is cold and raining here today. I am planning on heading over tomorrow to check out the action. I'll bring my camera and get some pics to post. The last few years I have gone, there have been a few F40's, F50's, Enzo's, 288GTO's and one year I saw and heard a F50GT. Hopefully the turn out will be good this year despite the weather.

Old 05-02-2009, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
SpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute
I was going, it got canceled I thought. Look it up before you go.

Old 05-02-2009, 11:33 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
It is pouring here right now. A friend of mine went yesterday and posted a bunch of pics on her facebook page of some amazing cars already there and running. A whole host of 430 Scud Comp cars, 312PB, BB512LM, some old 250TR's, etc, etc, etc. I may go just to see them and take some pics, even if they are not running

Old 05-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Seriously. Change it.
Its Sunday, and I just got word that they are going today, despite the rain. I'm headed over there in a few minutes, camera in hand.....

Old 05-03-2009, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
Its Sunday, and I just got word that they are going today, despite the rain. I'm headed over there in a few minutes, camera in hand.....
Awesome! I'll rep you when you post the pics!

Old 05-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, pics please!!!

Old 05-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Seriously. Change it.
...Reporting live from the Ferrari Challenge...its raining and cold. Aside from a few diehard fans and a few diehard participants this place is ghost town. The good news is that there are many really nice vintage Ferraris and Maseratis as well as 3. BB512LMs and a few other non 430 Challenge cars that all have rain tires mounted so they should run later. The challenge cars are practicing right now. There are about 20 of them and they are howling, popping beasts. Man I wish I was rich!!! I have taken numerous pics with my trusty canon powershot SD450. I think its tinme to step up to the big leagues in the camera dept. They will be posted

Old 05-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
...Reporting live from the Ferrari Challenge...its raining and cold. Aside from a few diehard fans and a few diehard participants this place is ghost town. The good news is that there are many really nice vintage Ferraris and Maseratis as well as 3. BB512LMs and a few other non 430 Challenge cars that all have rain tires mounted so they should run later. The challenge cars are practicing right now. There are about 20 of them and they are howling, popping beasts. Man I wish I was rich!!! I have taken numerous pics with my trusty canon powershot SD450. I think its tinme to step up to the big leagues in the camera dept. They will be posted
Glad to hear you decided to tough it out! Look on the bright side: with the lack of spectators, you shouldn't have anyone getting in your way when taking pics!

Old 05-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Seriously. Change it.
The sun is starting to come out and the Feerari corral is starting to fill up. Over 50 so far including 3 scuds. Its shaping up to be a good day

Old 05-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I'm very much looking forward to the pics!

Quick Reply: Ferrari Challenge May 1-3 at Infineon Raceway