Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

Ferrari Factory on Ultimate Factories - Today 5:00 pm PST

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Ferrari Factory on Ultimate Factories - Today 5:00 pm PST

NGC HD Channel 276 on DirecTV

I have watched this show several times. It is a full hour showing how Ferrari builds their cars from start to finish including casting, paint, interiors and much much more.

Enjoy!!!

Old 03-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
ive seen it a bunch of times too, never gets old

Old 03-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Just watched this! Thanks for the heads up. I loved it. Made me want an F-car something awful.

Did you notice, however, that during the first half of the show they kept showing an F430 chassis instead of the 599 that they claimed to be building. Once, they even showed a Mas Gransport!

Old 03-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
I have seen that show several times and it never seems to get old. I am simply in awe of how Ferrari builds their motors. Each and every piece is made by hand. I loved the part where they show how each casting mold is hand finished and then hand assembled.

So many companies outsource so much of their production. It really is amazing that Ferrari still does so much of it in house.

Old 03-05-2009, 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute10til4_na has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
ive seen it a bunch of times too, never gets old
werd - love that documentary. It gave a whole new perspective to the history of that company. I kinda fell in love again.

Old 05-02-2009, 01:40 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Rushnut is an unknown quantity at this point
Without a doubt, this episode is definitely one of my all-time favs of all car shows put together.

I love the pride the workers clearly have for their work. Maybe that's why, when you're behind the wheel of a Ferrari, there truly "is no other."

Drive fast, take chances...molto bene!

Rushnut
'08 Lexus IS F

Old 05-02-2009, 02:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
You guys know what is an even better show of the same ilk - the Rides episode on Discovery about the Lambo factory. I love the Ferrari factory show on NGC. But the Rides episode on Lambo was even better.

There was a guy on F-Chat hosting the entire episode uncut and without commercials for a coupe of weeks.

Last edited by Barrister; 05-02-2009 at 03:09 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
You guys know what is an even better show of the same ilk - the Rides episode on Discovery about the Lambo factory. I love the Ferrari factory show on NGC. But the Rides episode on Lambo was even better.

There was a guy on F-Chat hosting the entire epidoe uncut and without commercials for a coupe of weeks.
You mean this one? http://www.bcopping.com/tg/Car%20Sho...20p%20x264.avi

props to TS member cleanme

Old 05-02-2009, 03:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Russ
You mean this one? http://www.bcopping.com/tg/Car%20Sho...20p%20x264.avi

props to TS member cleanme
Yes! That's it. Watch that sucker all the way through and you will want to go out and buy a Murci!

You need an .avi player.

Thanks Russ!