Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

1 of 712 Ferrari 308 GTB

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 02:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
Jetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond repute
1 of 712 Ferrari 308 GTB

Wanted to show you fellows a beautiful example of these oldies.
For sale here in Finland (not mine). Light-weight model with Zender bodykit.
Would you rock it? The asking price is 30k€ btw.

Old 02-20-2009, 02:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
You out of your mind son?

Old 02-20-2009, 05:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
Jetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond reputeJetset has a reputation beyond repute
What do you mean?

Old 02-20-2009, 05:40 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
He means that it's mindnumbingly horrid looking and a violation of everything that is sacred.

A classic. Ruined. Forever.

Old 02-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I think it looks great! Do I think it's worth anything near 30K Euros? Absolutely not, but a clean car nonetheless.

Old 02-20-2009, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
I like it as well despite the rear wing. It is actually pretty cheap price in here.

Old 02-20-2009, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
I love 308s. I've owned and restored / modified a couple. But that car looks hideous IMO.

Old 02-20-2009, 11:59 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
I love 308s. I've owned and restored / modified a couple. But that car looks hideous IMO.
One of the funniest things I've ever read on the Internet was that thread about your mechanic getting pulled over in the 308.

Old 02-20-2009, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
One of the funniest things I've ever read on the Internet was that thread about your mechanic getting pulled over in the 308.
Agreed - i don't know why but that crossed my mind the other day for some reason. I think it was bc i saw a 308.

Old 02-20-2009, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
I had forgotten all about that. I should have let him spend the night in jail when they called me.

Then there's the story when he and his brother were riding in a car, he was in the back seat and his brother was in the front passenger seat and they were arguing about my mechanic's wife (who was present in the back seat as well), and he opened fire on his brother with a 9mm, hitting everything in the car except his brother (who dove from the moving vehicle), including multiple gunshots through the windshield and dash.

Or the time his drunk brother, who knew nothing about airplanes and had never flown one before, got in one and took off, and then realized he would have to learn to land now . . .

They are a family about whom if you made up the stories that are actually true, no one would ever believe you. The last time I was up there, a long-time friend of his had just come in that morning, they had gotten into an argument (of course), and he shot him with a pistol (of course), trying to kill him but fortunately just grazing the guy's forehead as he ran bleeding from the building.

Last edited by MexicoBlue; 02-20-2009 at 12:20 PM.

Quick Reply: 1 of 712 Ferrari 308 GTB