Notices
Modern Day Classics & Ferrari General News Ferrari News, Testarossa, F355, 308, & All Other Ferrari's Of Importance.

Ferrari Sales Hit Hard by Global Credit Crisis

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
They should release the dino instead of the California.
That's a great idea! They should make a car to compete with the 997S.

Old 12-08-2008, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
They should release the dino instead of the California.
Did you know that Enzo hated the Dino. In fact, he hated it so badly that he mandated that there would be no Ferrari badging on the car. The Dino was named for Enzo's only son who died at 24-years old from muscular dystrophy. Maybe that brought up too many bad memories. Crazy.

Last edited by Barrister; 12-08-2008 at 04:03 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^

I'm of the view that Ferrari should never re-introduce the Dino. It would ruin Ferrari the best thing about Ferrari is that it's almost always an occasion when you see one

Old 12-09-2008, 10:12 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by like.no.other
^^^^

I'm of the view that Ferrari should never re-introduce the Dino. It would ruin Ferrari the best thing about Ferrari is that it's almost always an occasion when you see one
I had the experience to drive a F430 sypder and its one of the most exhilarating drives in my life, I still lust over 430's especially the one's in darker hues such as pozzi blue.

Old 12-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
92... wow. I was wondering what kind of effect all of this was going to have on exotic sales...

Honestly, in this economic climate if I were going to get an exotic I would lease the damn thing... At least then at the end of it I don't have to take the depreciation hit (other than whats paid for in the lease) and not be able to sell it if I needed to.

I think there will be amazing deals in the exotic cars/boats/houses in the coming years. I'm saving to go on a shopping spree in a year or so!

Old 12-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
92?!?! that sounds pretty terrible. not a good time to be a Ferrari salesman