Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

FS: Mikrokopter multirotor hexacopter with all the trimmings

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
FS: Mikrokopter multirotor hexacopter with all the trimmings

MikroKopter hexacopter fully assembled, tested, and ready to go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to do it, but I need to clear out some toy space.

Testing the waters and putting my MK Hexacopter up for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=221023594508

Any questions please PM me or for faster response email directly to:

s m o k e y t i r e z

at

g m a i l . c o m

Thanks!

Old 05-16-2012, 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Updated Buy It Now offer to include a FREE GoProHD.

Of course, I'm open to offers from forum members. eBay is just cheap advertising.

Thanks

Old 05-16-2012, 09:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Was just informed the link is being wierd. Here is another

Mikrokopter Multi rotor Fully Assembled, Fully Featured, Fully Tested! | eBay

Old 05-17-2012, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
That is so badass just way out of my league and Id crash it in two seconds.

Old 05-17-2012, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
wish i had a MILF neighbor i could spy on.

Old 05-17-2012, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
That is so badass just way out of my league and Id crash it in two seconds.
Actually, you wouldn't. RC helicopters are challenging to fly. This is not. This thing is the opposite of an r/c helicopter. It recenters itself, it hovers rock solid with hands-off the sticks (even without navigational aids turned on).

The latest firmware even has a mode that you can turn on from the transmitter that learns which direction you, the pilot, are facing, and constantly updates the on-board ECU to relearn that direction as "forward" no matter which way the craft is oriented. That way you "always know which direction is forward" which can make it easier to learn to fly (eg. you never have to translate left-right when the craft is coming towards you...towards you is always just reverse).

Or that mode can be disabled and it'll fly like normal.

It also has subroutines built-in to do things like flips and rolls, though I would put a lighter (shorter flight time) battery on it before I did aerobatics.

And if you ever do get into trouble just turn on the altitude hold and/or the GPS hold with the flip of a switch and the craft will right itself and lock itself into a 3-cubic foot imaginary box in the air and stay put, even hands-free (assuming you have a 3D satellite lock which is easy to achieve unless you are indoors).

You honestly do not have to know how to fly r/c to fly this bird. You can figure it out as you go. The biggest risks with these guys is engine failure. And since this is a hexacopter and not a quadrocopter than means you will have a chance to land more gently in the event of a single motor failure (instead of plummeting to the ground). But I put a ton of research and experimentation into motor selection and matching...took 6 months but I finally found the perfect set of motors for the job.

Last edited by Smoky; 05-17-2012 at 01:45 PM.