Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

FS: Ferrari and Lamborghini Diecast Cars and Others

Old 06-14-2011, 11:46 PM
Banned
ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
FS: Ferrari and Lamborghini Diecast Cars and Others

Weeding out my 1:24 scale collection for 1:18 scale. All have NEVER been played with and all have been in a glass case since day one. If you been a better picture of certain ones just let me know and I will take however many pics you need. Looking to sell the whole lot at once if I can. I'm open to offers/trades.

Here is the rundown of the all.

Cars 1:24 Scale

1. Audi R8 - Red - painted black wheels
2. Lamborghini Superleggera - Yellow
3. Ferrari Enzo - Red with painted black wheels
4. Lamborghini LP670-4 SV - Yellow
5. Lamborghini LP640 - Baby Blue -still have the box
6. Lamborghini Murcielago - Red with painted black wheels
7. Lamborghini LP640 - Yellow - still have the box
8. Ferrari 458 - Red - still have the box
9. Porsche GT3 RS - Green
10. Lamborghini LP560-4 - White with painted black wheels
11. Ferrari F430 - Red - still have the box
12. Chrysler ME412 - Grey
13. Dodge Viper - Blue
14. Ford GT - White
15. Porsche 911 Turbo - Red
16. Miller Flatbed Truck (all 1:24 scale cars will fit on back)
17. Miller Flatbed Truck -Still have the box

Bikes

18. Ducati 1098s
19. Ducati 999s
20. Ducati 848
21. Aprili RSV - Red/White/Blue
22. Aprili RSV - Black/Red
23. BMW S1000R
24. Suzuki GSX-R 1000
25. Ducati #65 Loris Capirossi Desmoedici - still have the box
26. Honda #69 RCV211 - still have the box

If you have any question or concerns just shoot me a PM or ask me here.

Old 06-14-2011, 11:50 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute

Detail pics, brand of model and price shipped to WA please.

Old 06-14-2011, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet

Darn you.

If he doesnt take it - i will.

Red 430 -- pics + shipped to Philly please and Thank you.

Old 06-14-2011, 11:57 PM
Banned
ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ADV1Corey You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet

PM sent.

Old 06-15-2011, 12:07 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Darn you.

If he doesnt take it - i will.

Red 430 -- pics + shipped to Philly please and Thank you.
PM sent for both cars. Its whomever pays first.

Old 06-15-2011, 12:11 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I wanted the SV, til I saw it. I also wanted the GT3 rs, but I guess I have to get in line.

Old 06-15-2011, 12:19 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by JonA85
I wanted the SV, til I saw it. I also wanted the GT3 rs, but I guess I have to get in line.
PM sent. Why did you loose interest in the SV?

Old 06-15-2011, 12:39 AM
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ADV1Corey
PM sent. Why did you loose interest in the SV?
Wanted the SV with black wheels.

Old 06-15-2011, 12:46 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by JonA85
Wanted the SV with black wheels.
I got some paint for diecast, or I can paint them for you.

Old 06-15-2011, 12:47 AM
Originally Posted by ADV1Corey
I got some paint for diecast, or I can paint them for you.
Thanks for the offer man, but I just realised these are 1:24, I want 1:18. Thanks anyways man.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Ferrari and Lamborghini Diecast Cars and Others