Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

Nitro r/c

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
eomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant future
Nitro r/c

Hey guys im selling my HPI powered Nitro R/C car. It needs some work, but last time i had it out it ran (Aug 09) its been packed away since then because i moved (Sept 09)

It has a Mercedes BENZ AMG body on it that had seen better days and only has 2 body pins to hold it down.

One of the main belts is also starting to tear (see in pic).

I will also include the starter and a remote control (with no crystal though) this is a control i never used.

I dont want to sell but seeing how I leave for The Air Force June 1st and

havent used this thing a long time I think its time to go.

Asking $75 obo and buyer pays shipping Shipped from 60112.

and here is the tearing belt

Thanks Andy

Old 03-02-2012, 01:05 AM
Teamspeed Member
Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Master Shake You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
still have this puppy?