Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

FS: *Airsoft* Echo1/CAW M134 Minigun (Long Version)

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
FS: *Airsoft* Echo1/CAW M134 Minigun (Long Version)

I purchased a CAW/Echo 1 M134 Long earlier this year. I've had the chance to use it only twice. Only two clips have been through this gun. It works, and it works great!

An extra battery, a shoulder harness, and a digital camo back pack are included for free. The pack has plenty of room for the battery, transformer, BB's, eye/face protection, refreshments, etc. I will also throw in two 5000 round bags of 6mm .25g Bioshot at no extra charge!

I'm selling because I want to trim down my hobby inventory (and with a 1 year old I don't have enough time to really enjoy these things right now anyway). The minigun is in perfect working condition and perfect appearance (no scratches, etc). This gun has never been fielded. Only used in the backyard. It truly is "like new"!!

Description:
The minigun is a multi-barrel AEG with a high rate of fire (several thousand rounds per minute), employing Gatling-style rotating barrels and an external power source. In popular culture, the term "minigun" has come to refer to any externally-powered Gatling gun of rifle caliber, though the term is sometimes used to refer to guns of similar rates of fire and configuration, regardless of power source and caliber. Specifically, minigun refers to a single weapon, originally produced by General Electric. The "mini" of the name is in comparison to designs that use a similar firing mechanism but 20 mm or larger shells, such as General Electric's earlier M61 Vulcan.

Specifications:
Manufacturer: Echo 1/CAW
Muzzle Velocity: ~400 FPS (verified!)
Magazine Capacity: 1700 rounds
Weight: 33lbs. (without battery or BBs)
Length: 35"
Package Includes: gun, 2 x magazine, 2x battery, shoulder strap

Price as new: $3500+

Your price: $3000 + shipping/handling (the gun will arrive as a 33 lb crate)

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY please feel free to inquire via email using smokeytirez @ g m a i l . c o m.

The transformer:

The two batteries that will be included:

The digital camo back I am including for free to carry your gear. There is plenty of room for the battery, transformer, BB's, eye/face protection, refreshments, etc...

Last edited by Smoky; 02-11-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Bump. Still available! Summer is here in full force! This little beast makes for a wicked outdoor toy. :-)

Note: 1 magazine is sold. 1 magazine remains. Package price is still the same (cost of everything except the gun is pretty much zero in this combination...given that the magazines are $120/piece, the backpack is $50, etc it adds up to some nice savings! Don't miss out!).

$3000 + shipping and handling takes it all!

Old 06-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
That's a serious gun right there. We have some nice airsoft fields around here

Old 06-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Why am I considering buying this? I have no need for it whatsoever. We have an arsenal of airsoft guns and accessories that we NEVER USE. EVER. And yet it's just so cool . . .

Old 06-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Russ - DO IT!! Think of all the dixie cup destruction you could cause... Think of the wakeboarders you could disrupt... Think of the neighbor cats you could chase off...

Old 06-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
that is wicked! my son would go ape shit for that. LOL. bet it's illegal in cali. hahahaha

Old 06-10-2011, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Not yet, but prob won't be much longer. The man is trying to come down on airsoft. So get the good guns while you still can!

This thing is a blast. I've had a few clips through it. I try not to use it too much because it's a bit of a collectible (500 total made I think, or something like that). I want it to stay in perfect condition because it's SO freakin mean looking and beautiful. In fact if I don't sell it then I'm thinking of getting some sort of wall-mount in my man cave.

This thing will shred for sure! 2 liter bottles, coke cans, boxes, annoying neighbor children (kidding...maybe). I have some Osama targets and some hostage targets I use with my M14 and my scratch-built sniper rifle. Then I'll bring out Ol' Painless and vaporize the entire target.

Catharsis at it's best! It's tough not to feel good about things when you're slinging 6mm BB's at 400fps at a rate of 3000 rounds per minute.

It kinda makes you feel like this:

Old 01-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Bump for the New Year! Still available for the extremely low price of $3000 incl the cannon and all the gear mentioned above (minus the one sold magazine).

Drop me a line if you're interested or if you have questions. The gun is rarely used and still in like new condition! This thing will shred soda cans, bottles, watermelons, or even your unlucky airsoft combat participants!

Thanks

Old 04-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Bump! Still available. PM me for questions. The Summer season of skirmishing is upon us! Blow away everyone's hopes and dreams when you show up to the field with this bad boy!

Old 05-12-2012, 01:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Temporarily lowering price to $2700 + shipping. Any takers? PM me with questions. This thing is a hoot. I just have too many toys and need to free up some space.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: FS: *Airsoft* Echo1/CAW M134 Minigun (Long Version)