Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

Best Mask In The World!! Won several contests with it!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud of
Best Mask In The World!! Won several contests with it!

The retail on it new was close to $1,500. I like to get $995 with free shipping. The masks has several options that make it more expensive than the standard mask. It has hair on the head and eye brows that make the costs significantly more because each strand of hair is individually inserted.

Here are pics of the mask, I used it once at a event and probably tried it on 3-4 times at home.

Last edited by TedVIP; 05-24-2010 at 02:37 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Pix of top left girl or ban.

Old 05-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud of
Very funny! The ones I can share aren't allowed! j/k!

Old 05-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Can I just buy the girls? You can keep the old man mask.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
New pics added!

Old 05-27-2010, 11:53 AM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
That mask is amazing.

I'm not really interested, but that is pure epicness, and I'll turn this into your basic forum for sale excuse....

AMAZING MASK, would LOVE to pick this up but timing isn't right... if my current mask sells, i will be calling you.

Old 05-27-2010, 11:54 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Ditto!

Old 05-27-2010, 01:53 PM
Nav
Teamspeed Senior Member
Nav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond reputeNav has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
Can I just buy the girls? You can keep the old man mask.

from the looks of it, you need the mask to get the girls. I doubt there is a women alive that wouldnt spread her legs for Super Mario.

Old 05-28-2010, 11:38 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ditto, lol. Mask is sold. Thanks for looking!