Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

High end audio equipments (Rotel and B&Ws)

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
BlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to all
High end audio equipments (Rotel and B&Ws)

Hi,
I'm finalizing a deal with a close friend on his system * which includes the Nautilus 802 that I have been after since early this year. Before picking the N802 up the end of next week, I'm trying to let some of my equipments go for now:
1. B&W 803 Nautilus - Black color. Asking $3,300 or best offer
2. B&W 805 Nautilus - Light Cherry, with stand. Asking $1,700 or best offer
3. B&W HTM1 - Light Cherry. Asking $1,500 or best offer
4. B&W HTM2 Nautilus - Rosenut. Asking $650 or best offer
5. Rotel RSX-1067 - Silver face. Asking $800 or best offer

Everything are great condition, no scratch/mark anywhere. All are mine except for the 805 and HTM1 are part of my friend's system that I'm taking over together with the N802.

I'm in West Hartford, CT. Shipping is an option for everything except the 803 but if the buyer has experience shipping large item, I will try my best to work things out. If buyer is local, please contact me for a demo.

Thank you,

Old 07-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
Dammit, I JUST bought a Denon 3310 to match up with my B&W 601s. Would have loved that Rotel!