Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

FS: OPUS X Cigars (Size Fuente Fuente)

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
FS: OPUS X Cigars (Size Fuente Fuente)

Box of Opus X Fuente Fuente Size 5 5/8 x 46. Comes 32 / 30 are in the box. $300 shipped, this is giveaway prices on these rare and hard to find smokes.

Old 04-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
kraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud ofkraeburn has much to be proud of
May be interested. I'm going to forward this to a few buddies of mine to see if they want to split it with me as I am smoking cigars less often now.

Is it safe to assume that they are fresh and without defect? The box has been opened, correct? I noticed that 30/32 are in the box, I just want to be as explicit as possible.

Old 04-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
How do they taste Marc?

Old 04-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Put me in line as well if they are 30/32 to the box. What percentage do you store at? Money burning a hole in my PayPal account.

Spelling corrections.

Last edited by Wearymicrobe; 04-03-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kraeburn
May be interested. I'm going to forward this to a few buddies of mine to see if they want to split it with me as I am smoking cigars less often now.

Is it safe to assume that they are fresh and without defect? The box has been opened, correct? I noticed that 30/32 are in the box, I just want to be as explicit as possible.
I have smoked OPUS since prior to public intro in the late 90's. This box was stored perfectly, I just took two cigars out to give a friend who wanted them.

Old 04-03-2010, 06:21 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Originally Posted by STOPPIE
How do they taste Marc?
OPUS are strong but tasty

Old 04-05-2010, 09:44 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
***sold***