Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

Depeche Mode @ Borgata 8/1/09

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Depeche Mode @ Borgata 8/1/09

Friends,

I have two tickets to see Depeche Mode at the Borgata in Atlantic City on Saturday, August 1st. It's sold out, but general admission, so if you get there EARLY you will be able to be right at the stage.

I've been looking forward to this show since they announced it. My wife and I have seen them at the Borgata twice before (once right at the stage) and it's hard to get closer than this. We just saw Stone Temple Pilots there a while ago too. It's really about the most intimate venue that bigger bands will play.

The plan was for my wife and I to drive up to Atlantic City for the day (perfect that it's on a Saturday!) and then see the show at night. Unfortunately, we have to fly up to Toronto for an unexpected family issue that weekend, and must sell these "precious" tickets. Fortunately, at least we can make the cavernous Nissan show here in DC. I'm truly bummed I can't go!!!

If you are in the NoVA/DC area, we can meet up and do cash. If not, then PayPal and I'll immediately ship the tickets certified mail.

I've got them on Craigslist for $350 for the pair, which includes shipping, but I figured I'd throw it out here as well.

I know I'm new here and barely have the required 50 posts, but there are a few other members here who can vouch for my credibility.

For an idea of how close you'll be, here are a couple of pics I took last time I saw them there (and yes, the guy in the bottom right corner of the third picture has no discernible jawline...)

Old 07-19-2009, 09:09 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I'll vouch for Steve.

I might want these myself. Will talk to the missus and let you know tomorrow.

Old 07-21-2009, 06:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Tim, for the vote of confidence. I finally sold the tickets tonight after getting like 10 deadbeats from Craigslist...

Old 07-21-2009, 09:29 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Pure Evo, I am sorry I missed this thread, I would have taken them from you and saved you all the hassle of craigslist

Old 07-22-2009, 10:58 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Pure Evo
Thanks Tim, for the vote of confidence. I finally sold the tickets tonight after getting like 10 deadbeats from Craigslist...
Anytime Steve! The wife wasn't interested (can't imagine why...I mean it's Depeche Mode for crying out loud!) Glad you were able to unload them.