Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

Thinking of a website?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 11:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
neversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond repute
Thinking of a website?

As some of you guys know our company develops, maintains, and supports websites for small/medium size businesses (we currently support over 300 clients world wide). Over the years we have projects that have gone stale, usually because the client disappears or something else. In any case we are left with a great site with no owner.

After all this work I'd rather not see them go to waste so we are offering them to anyone, in our network, who's looking to put a new website. We are not looking to recoup any past costs so if it only takes us 3 hours to update the website to your liking then that's all you pay for. We can change colors and images without a problem but layout is very time consuming.

The 4 sites that we have are designed for these industries
- real estate
- medical clinic
- mother/baby apparel
- environment/technology

If anyone is interested in seeing the sites just send me a PM and i'll fire it off.

(And don't worry DJ has graciously approved this post).

Last edited by neversleeps; 04-14-2009 at 11:52 AM.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:45 PM
GLN
Thor Liked My Watch
GLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond reputeGLN has a reputation beyond repute
If anyone wants a reference on Brian and his company, please send me a PM.

For those who don't, let me say that Brian and his team are amazing. They are a bunch of fun and great guys who offer great services at great prices.

I told him what I was looking for, and he hit it right on the head. I worked hand-in-hand with Brian and his team. I let them know exactly how I wanted my site to look, and they followed through in an accurate, precise, and timely manner.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
neversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond reputeneversleeps has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GetLiquidNow
If anyone wants a reference on Brian and his company, please send me a PM.

For those who don't, let me say that Brian and his team are amazing. They are a bunch of fun and great guys who offer great services at great prices.

I told him what I was looking for, and he hit it right on the head. I worked hand-in-hand with Brian and his team. I let them know exactly how I wanted my site to look, and they followed through in an accurate, precise, and timely manner.

Thanks man!