Notices
Miscellaneous Sell Anything LEGAL & Not Car or Marine Related In This Section.

FS: 1000 pcs. of Tees :: Perfect opportunity for wholesalers/boutique owners

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Paul_AG has a reputation beyond reputePaul_AG has a reputation beyond reputePaul_AG has a reputation beyond reputePaul_AG has a reputation beyond reputePaul_AG has a reputation beyond reputePaul_AG has a reputation beyond reputePaul_AG has a reputation beyond reputePaul_AG has a reputation beyond reputePaul_AG has a reputation beyond reputePaul_AG has a reputation beyond reputePaul_AG has a reputation beyond repute
FS: 1000 pcs. of Tees :: Perfect opportunity for wholesalers/boutique owners

Hello TS,

I have a bulk order (1000 pcs) of private label tees (DPMM Couture) that I am trying to unload. This is the perfect opportunity for wholesalers and boutique owners to jump in. My wholesaler in NYC defaulted on this bulk order due to hard times so I am trying to see if there are any takers on TS.
There are 5 styles in total in 4 different sizes S/M/L/XL. We didnt cut cost when we manufactured this line so rest assured that we only use the best fabric and materials on the market. Please see below for some quick snapshots from my BlackBerry from the photoshoot. I will post up better quality pictures tomorrow morning when I get back to the office.

If any of you are interested shoot me a PM and I will give you my work email and we can go on from there. I will not be selling these tees piece by piece nor would I be breaking them down. I want to unload them all to one wholesaler or retailer. Thanks for looking.