Notices
Midwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in IA, IL, IN, MI, MO, OH, WI, and WV

Weekly?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Weekly?

In about 15 minutes the first episode of Top Gear USA is being aired.

I dont know about anybody else, but I wouldnt mind getting together on Sundays, grabbing some dinner somewhere and convening together for Top Gear.

Not a bad idea (okay maybe it only qualifies as a shell of an idea) for some type of meet.

I also have 25+ gb of Top gear errr... the UK variant. So I can bring that too. And the connections to almost anything.

What does everyone else think?

Al?

Old 11-21-2010, 10:01 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
what network

Old 11-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
History

Old 11-21-2010, 10:09 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
thanks...it's not on for 3 hours here

Old 11-21-2010, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
It would definitely be fun to put together a Minnesota car guy meet this winter to get us by until C&C starts back up but I'm not sure we could get many people together on a weekly basis. Luis and I had talked about setting up a go-kart racing league at Pro-Kart at some point or even just meeting up there once a month to race for fun. I'd still be up for it this year so maybe we can make that happen.

Great idea though! Hopefully we can drum up some more interest with this thread.

Old 11-22-2010, 09:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I would be up for Karting. Years ago I was within half a second of the track record in Burnsville. If I am in a league it would be a reason for me to get a helmet. I am not seeing any downsides to this at all.

Old 11-27-2010, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dinner would be okay too.

It seems there isn't very much of a calling for a weekly meet.

Perhaps it was just thanksgiving...

Old 03-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
scotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond reputescotttharobot has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be down for some chillin... We should figure something out!

EDIT: Maybe an Auto Show meetup?

Last edited by scotttharobot; 03-08-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Good idea Scott. I'll be around this weekend if anyone wants to go. I'm excited to check out the finished AutoMotorPlex "Ultimate Garage" display. Are you guys up for meeting on Sunday?

Old 03-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sunday no worky. I am out of state from Sunday until the 21st.

Saturday would be better.

Quick Reply: Weekly?