Notices
Midwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in IA, IL, IN, MI, MO, OH, WI, and WV

Indy Meet up | July 19th

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
odgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to all
Indy Meet up | July 19th

Hello everyone.

I wanted to extend this invitation for this meet up. Start off with a BBQ at my place to hang out for a few hours then head off for a cruise. I want to make this a meet with all makes and models of BMW's and anything else pretty

The original thread is here:
July 19th | Meet up on M3F

For those who aren't members there, keep an eye out for who is bringing what there. If you plan on attending, I would appreciate if you could bring something to contribute. If you are interested, please start a list here with what you plan on bringing. I will be PMing those who are interested in coming my address closer to the event.

Thanks,

Adam O

Old 07-05-2009, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
odgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to allodgaard is a name known to all
1. odgaard - Brats
2. The Nebulizer - weiners
3. e36BMW3series - hamburger
4. mugm3 - chips
5. CamiloM3 - disposable plates/cups