Notices

Just moved back to the Middle East from the US, looking to meet up car enthusiasts!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 07:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really nice
Just moved back to the Middle East from the US, looking to meet up car enthusiasts!

Salam, and good day everyone,

I just graduated and moved back to Saudi Arabia for my new job

I am located in Al Khobar, and will be exploring the whole area in the next few months, it's been a while since I have been in the Middle East

My car will be joining me here around March next year, as I am planning a roadtrip in the US around that time, then I will be shipping it before I come back

It would be my pleasure to meet fellow car enthusiasts in the area (especially Bahrain as I am there once or twice a week)

My pride and joy:
Name:  ashraf1.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  71.7 KB

Name:  ashraf9.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  166.0 KB

Name:  ashraf6.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  94.6 KB

Name:  ashraf4.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  117.6 KB

Name:  ashraf5.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  47.7 KB

and a close up of my plate
Name:  ashraf8.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  61.7 KB

I have been VERY active in the US as far as car events and engagement within the community, so lack of events and boredom here is killing me. I should keep an eye out for BIC events and hopefully teamspeed events in the future.

-AJ (Ashraf)

Old 10-31-2012, 08:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Beautful ride mashaAllah

Old 10-31-2012, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I really dig that rear deck and valence.

Old 11-01-2012, 04:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Welcome back to the Middle East
We have a meet on the 10th of November, and would love it if you would attend!

Old 11-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Wow wow WOW!

Godzilla is looking FINE.

Sent from my communicator using Teamspeed.

Old 11-01-2012, 12:20 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!by-design You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Welcome back! I moved to Khobar from the states as well (I'm from NY). We are located across the street from DHL. Stop by on Saturday!

- Cooper

Old 11-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice ride bro.. not sure if the Khobar streets are very GTR friendly Check out the BIC website for open track days

Old 11-02-2012, 06:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really nice
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports
Beautful ride mashaAllah
Thanks man

Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
I really dig that rear deck and valence.
Thanks the rear valence is stock 2012+, I just added the duckbill trunk to go with it

Originally Posted by SL55K
Welcome back to the Middle East
We have a meet on the 10th of November, and would love it if you would attend!
Thanks for the invite?
what's the meet schedule like, I work on Saturdays unfortunately so if it's a morning/afternoon thing, I won't be able to make it

if it's later then I will try my best to show up

Originally Posted by Mixtape
Wow wow WOW!

Godzilla is looking FINE.

Sent from my communicator using Teamspeed.
Thanks good sir

Originally Posted by by-design
Welcome back! I moved to Khobar from the states as well (I'm from NY). We are located across the street from DHL. Stop by on Saturday!

- Cooper
Saw the shop a few times, and talked to Abdullah on facebook a couple of times too, will definitely stop by one of these days, still settling in you know

Originally Posted by MC321
Very nice ride bro.. not sure if the Khobar streets are very GTR friendly Check out the BIC website for open track days
Thanks bro
streets here are super shitty unfortunately, and my car is a little too low for our streets

I will be driving in very limited areas, Aramco camp, Bahrain, and will be buying a trailer to haul her to Dubai/Kuwait/Jeddah and so on on my days off

it is sad how messed up our streets are, and I thought Houston streets were bad

-AJ