Notices

Toys of a Rich Boy!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 08:00 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Dwayne Clarkson is infamous around these partsDwayne Clarkson is infamous around these partsDwayne Clarkson is infamous around these parts
Toys of a Rich Boy!

When it comes to luxury car collections in UAE, the Royal Sheikhs are the ones who top the chart. Now, a 19-year-old Abdulrehman Sheikh, from Jumeirah is in the news for his amazing collection for 40+ supercars worth more than $25 Million. One of the world’s most impressive supercar collections, it includes Bugattis, Maybachs, Rolls Royces, Ferraris, Lamborghinis and the list goes on. Name them and you will find them parked in his personal garage in twos, threes or even fours. He owns two Bugatti Veyrons, a Grand Sport and a Sang Noir, which are both limited edition cars worth more than £2.15 million. Moreover, all the luxury cars he owns have a personalized number plate with the figures 6, 1 or 9. He has ordered two more cars for his collection, when these cars will be delivered, the worth of his collection will increase by 70 per cent. One can see his cars anywhere around Palm Jumeirah near his villa or at Jumeirah Beach Road. At just 19 years of age, Abdulrehman is the proud lucky enough to own 40+ luxury supercars, he doesn't even have to work hard to own such beauties - his brother does it all.

Old 02-28-2012, 08:03 AM
Nutcrusher
strebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond reputestrebo has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting first post.

Old 02-28-2012, 08:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
That's definitely not a $25 mil collection

Old 02-28-2012, 08:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
he doesn't even have to work hard to own such beauties - his brother does it all.
I'm sorry, what?

Old 02-28-2012, 08:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
No CGT? LAME!

And 2 more cars worth $17,5+ million? Maybe finally some real collectible cars..

Old 02-28-2012, 08:18 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Dwayne Clarkson is infamous around these partsDwayne Clarkson is infamous around these partsDwayne Clarkson is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by POWERHOUSE
That's definitely not a $25 mil collection
i guess 40 cars would make it to that amount...he has 2 bugatti special edition cars aswell, so maybe

Old 02-28-2012, 08:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by A3aan
No CGT? LAME!

And 2 more cars worth $17,5+ million? Maybe finally some real collectible cars..
How do you know that? He says he owns 40+ supercars only pics of ten of them.

Anyway good for him, im jealous!

Very strange first post anyway..

Old 02-28-2012, 08:20 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Good for him.

Old 02-28-2012, 08:22 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Sideways_swe
How do you know that? He says he owns 40+ supercars only pics of ten of them.

Anyway good for him, im jealous!

Very strange first post anyway..
sorry i posted the pics that i managed to find, i'll surely post some more if i get them... and i do have his car list its more than 40 also i cheked his interview on autocar middle east magzine

Old 02-28-2012, 08:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dwayne Clarkson
sorry i posted the pics that i managed to find, i'll surely post some more if i get them... and i do have his car list its more than 40 also i cheked his interview on autocar middle east magzine
I think i "liked" this dudes facebookpage sometime ago. He seems like a very nice guy and he has alot of cool cars.