Notices

612 Scag from Bahrain to Dubai

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 08:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
612 Scag from Bahrain to Dubai

Hi all

I'm traveling to Dubai on business at the very end of October for a week (Monday-Friday) so I was thinking I might like to take the Ferrari and enjoy it while I'm there. Anyone know what the process is and costs of transporting it and how long it takes to arrive? I want to send it by truck.

Also is it worth it? Or am I not staying long enough for it to be worth the hassle?

Tks all!

Old 10-16-2011, 08:36 AM
Teamspeed Member
moe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enough
Hey buddy, I think why not you should enjoy it. Cost would be around 300-400bd each way. Call al qaidom transport since they have experience with transporting high brand cars. Their number is 39636899 his name is Abbas, he will also let you know about all the documents you will need for the transport.

EDIT: it takes about 18 hours from pick up to delivery

Last edited by moe b; 10-16-2011 at 08:38 AM.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Yup mohammed is right, our car was shipped from dubai to bahrain with the cost of 300 dinars, and the guy cleared out all of our documents.
Good luck and enjoy the hell out of the 612 there!

Old 10-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
^^ Thanks guys will give Abbas a shout!

Old 10-16-2011, 08:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Try AlWardi
They transported the cars for FOC

Old 10-16-2011, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Do you have any numbers Hani?

I called Abbas -- he said its BD 300 for open truck (noway I'll send the car on open truck) and BD 400 for closed truck. I just need to ask him how much his insurance covers - coz if God forbid the truck is in an accident and flips over and totals the Ferrari, their insurance is going to have to cover this.

Old 10-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
moe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enough
Al Wardi call 39630630 his name is Farahat, but I don't think they have an enclosed trailer you'll need to check on that.

Old 10-16-2011, 03:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks guys. I was actually advised by some that since it costs that much I can rent myself something nice there - that true?

Old 10-16-2011, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
InZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond repute
Well, you can rent an LP560 for around AED 4.5k. if that's anything to go by.

Old 10-17-2011, 02:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by JonnybravoM3
Thanks guys. I was actually advised by some that since it costs that much I can rent myself something nice there - that true?
To be honest, if you were going for 2-3 days then renting is a much better alternative, but since your going for a week I think taking your car there is better. Also I would add that driving your own car in a different country is a different experience and something really nice. Just make sure your insurance is covering you all the way to be on the safe side.

Quick Reply: 612 Scag from Bahrain to Dubai