Notices

What happens in Dubai goes on Teamspeed

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Very nice pics guys, congrats.
looking this photos i wonder...
The Dubai Mall is the only thing to have fun in Dubai?

Old 01-21-2012, 08:40 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alef_henriique
Very nice pics guys, congrats.
looking this photos i wonder...
The Dubai Mall is the only thing to have fun in Dubai?
I think its one of the few places there where you can freely take pics. In clubs n a lot of other places, cameras are not allowed.

Old 01-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
Old 01-21-2012, 10:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Oh, is a beautiful place to visit, but i can't imagine how living there.
Very different of Brazil, here we have party everyday and hot biquinis girls.But the corrupt govt and urban violence makes here not a good place to live too.
But for me, the best place to live is in french riviera, maybe.

Thanks for the video. Its beautiful.

Old 01-22-2012, 08:11 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
How it ever happened that I missed this amazing thread? LOL.

Great pics, enjoyed all of them starting with the first page, great photography, great spots, great work.

I can't wait to visit Dubai, was there back in 2008 and lost a count of exotics, the only problem is that you need to wait near entries to malls while I prefer to see them on the streets combined with amazing surroundings, but raw number of exotics in Dubai is well worth the time spent near MOE.

And the sightseeing video is great, made me want to visit Dubai once again even more.

Old 01-22-2012, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Ced
I think its one of the few places there where you can freely take pics. In clubs n a lot of other places, cameras are not allowed.
Was at a golf club earlier this week and took pics of the 599, SS and AM but security came and told me it isnt allowed to take pics.

Old 01-24-2012, 08:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the rough
A video of an Orange Hamann X6 that I posted a pic of earlier!

Orange Hamann X6 - YouTube

Old 01-25-2012, 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the rough
Saw this while on a shopping run in sharjah.

Old 01-26-2012, 05:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I managed to spot the Yellow Gallardo again so here's a better picture of my previous post!

Last edited by Eccentric M; 01-26-2012 at 05:36 AM.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Quick Reply: What happens in Dubai goes on Teamspeed