Notices

any 997 GT3 RS Gen.1 for sale?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 12:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Ashkanani is on a distinguished roadAshkanani is on a distinguished road
any 997 GT3 RS Gen.1 for sale?

Salam,

I'm looking for a Porsche 997 GT3 RS 07/08 for sale in the GCC states.
Please if you know any, PM me
I've Just sold my BMW M3 E92, and I can't think of a better machine.

Thank you in advance

Last edited by Ashkanani; 08-20-2011 at 12:57 PM.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
what is GCC?

Old 08-20-2011, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I have no idea where you could buy one, but this is the nicest 997 GT3 RS on the planet, so we should just look at it...

https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/5276...new-owner.html

Old 08-20-2011, 12:58 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Old 08-20-2011, 12:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Ashkanani is on a distinguished roadAshkanani is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by McRae
what is GCC?
The GCC states : Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf.
Kuwait, KSA, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman.

Old 08-20-2011, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by Ashkanani
The GCC states : Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf.
Kuwait, KSA, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman.
Then i guess the previous link i posted should be fine to find your new car as US cars are most likely aloud to be imported to where you are.

Old 08-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I know of a white GT3RS for sale! PM me for details

Old 08-20-2011, 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Dubai Cars For Sale, Buy Sell Search Cars In Dubai, Dubai Used Cars In UAE

This should help, most of the cars are for sale in the UAE

Old 08-21-2011, 02:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Also try this link ..

www.classicarabia.com