New Bahrain member

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 12:42 PM
MME
Teamspeed Rookie
MME is an unknown quantity at this point
New Bahrain member

Hi guys,

Since we're pretty much unknown in the market i thought i would introduce our company to you guys here on TS.

Motorsport Middle East has been around for a short time in Bahrain. Most of you will recognize us as the company that supplied the BIC with Caterhams. Although we have stopped dealing with Caterhams we are now the official distributors of Westfield sportcars (UK) for the Middle East and North Africa.

Services we offer:

- Tuning parts for all vehicle brands, we get amazing deals on over 300 aftermarket brands.

- Mechanical repair of any vehicle.

- Corporate events at the BIC. (Track days in Westfields)

- Modifying and restoration

Although we our young in the market we pride ourselves on doing a good clean job and offering the best parts out there for your cars.

Here are a few pics of our workshop and the Westfields we import...

And this is a project we are currently working on...stay tuned!

if you have any questions please dont hesitate to email or call me.

Last edited by MME; 10-25-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Hi and welcome to the Team!!!!

Always nice to see new members here but I think you will need to talk to DJ before advertising your service here

Old 10-25-2010, 01:00 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome but please see the RULES as this is not permitted w/o being a partner-sponsor of the site.